Quick Guide to ProposifyBuild a stellar Proposify account.
Customize Your AccountTailor your Proposify account to your brand’s image.
Content CreationMake winning sales documents. Click here for Editor help!
Send, Sign, and Track Your ProposalsCreate a document, send it, and track your sales progress.
Link and Manage IntegrationsConnecting your CRM or Accounting Software
Manage Your AccountUpdate your payment details or change your billing email
Recovering Lost ContentHow to recover lost content.
GeneralYou'll find our FAQs and Release Notes here!
- Adding/Moving/Deleting Rows
- Adopting the New Pricing Tables: Best Practices
- Anatomy of a Pricing Table
- Choosing currency
- Converting Your Tables
- Custom Row Styling
- Client Input Forms
- Client Input Forms: Collecting Payment Details
- Deleting A Page In the Editor
- Edit Images
- Editing Your Type Styles
- Grid Mode
See all 19 articles
- Add Fees to the Pricing Library
- Folders - Waterfall Permissions
- Image Library
- Importing Sections To Your Proposal
- Page Flow and Static Sections
- Saving a proposal as a template
- Archiving Your Documents
- Attach Files to Content
- Commenting and Mentions
- Delete Documents
- Document Presentation Mode
- Document Settings
- Customizing Your Salesforce Integration
- Field Mapping
- Installing Salesforce through Proposify
- Link Documents To A Salesforce Opportunity
- Link Your Salesforce Account To Proposify
See all 11 articles
- Android App: Sending your proposal
- Navigating the Android App
- Proposify Android App How-To: Add/Edit Clients
- Proposify Android App How-To: Leave A Comment
- Proposify Android App How-To: Log Out
- Proposify Android App: Clients
- Account Creation - Troubleshooting and FAQs
- Can clients view archived proposals?
- Can I customize my document's date and price formatting?
- Can I import my proposal from somewhere else?
- Can I make a table of contents?
- Can I Move Pages Between Sections?