Articles in this section
- Account Creation - Troubleshooting and FAQs
- Can clients view archived proposals?
- Can I customize my document's date and price formatting?
- Can I import my proposal from somewhere else?
- Can I make a table of contents?
- Can I Move Pages Between Sections?
- Can I upload my own fonts?
- Can I use spell check?
- Can my prospects view my archived documents?
- Copy & Pasting Text
To print a document, you’ll first download it as a PDF from either the Snapshot or the Client Preview.
Once a PDF is downloaded you can open it up in Acrobat and print from there.
Download From the Pipeline
You can download a document straight from the Pipeline page. To do this, hover over the document and select the three-dot menu and click Download PDF.
Download From Snapshot View
When you click on a document in the Pipeline, it takes you the Snapshot page. From here, click Download PDF.
Download from Client Preview
From the client preview you can click the three-dot button in the bottom right and select Download PDF:
To read more about modifying your Client Preview settings, click here.