Articles in this section
- Account Creation - Troubleshooting and FAQs
- Can clients view archived proposals?
- Can I customize my document's date and price formatting?
- Can I import my proposal from somewhere else?
- Can I make a table of contents?
- Can I Move Pages Between Sections?
- Can I upload my own fonts?
- Can I use spell check?
- Can my prospects view my archived documents?
- Copy & Pasting Text
The sections of your document will appear in the sidebar in client previews. This makes it easy for your prospect to see what’s included and click on a section to view it directly.
But, there isn't a way to automatically generate a table of contents.
If you’d still like a table of contents on the page, you can manually type it out with the page number and hyperlink text to other sections.
To do this, simply highlight the text, click insert link and select Page. Then choose the section you want to link to from the drop down.