Proposify gives you visibility through the final, crucial stage in your closing process. We help you what’s coming down the pipeline, how this ranks over time, and how your prospects react to your content.
This article gives you a quick tour of how Proposify helps you track your sales progress. We’ll link to more in-depth articles if you’re interested.
Here’s what we cover:
Proposal View Metrics
Proposal View Metrics include details about how your prospect is interacting with a specific sales document.
These metrics only cover this proposal. Use gain insight on what your prospect has seen in the document. This includes:
- Time to view - How long it took between you sending the document and them opening the link.
- Total view time - How long they actually viewed the document.
- Top viewed sections - A breakdown of each section, how long they spent in that section, and how many times they visited it.
- Number of views - how many times they opened the document itself.
Account View Metrics
Proposal view metrics work great for tracking the performance of one close. To get a broader look, our Account View Metrics gives you a top-level overview of your process and document performance.
To see your Account View Metrics, select Metrics from the Navigation Menu:
From the Metrics page, select View:
Once in view metrics, you may not see everything populate at once. We start the timeline filtering only last week’s details. You can filter your Account View Metrics by:
- Workspace and User
Set the date range for however long you’d like, and filter your content to drill down to the exact information you need.
Once done, you’ll see similar information to what you see in Proposal View Metrics:
- Average Time to view - How long it takes between sending the document and the prospect opening the link.
- Average Total view time - How long prospects typically view the document.
- Top viewed sections - A breakdown of each section, how much time has been spent in this section overall, and how many times they visited it.
- Number of views - how many times the documents have been opened.
Business Metrics track your overall sales progress, rather than focus on views. This includes the number of documents going out, how many are in a particular state, and the overall dollar value of your pipeline.
Business metrics are the first page you find when selecting Metrics from the navigation menu.
Similar to Account View Metrics, you can filter your results by:
- Workspace and User
From here, you’ll receive a number of:
- Total: The total number of documents in your pipeline in any state.
- Viewed: The number of documents currently seen by your prospects.
- Won: The amount of celebrating you can do.
- Lost: The amount of learning you can do.
- Close Rate: The ratio of total/closed/won and the percentage of viewed documents that get closed.
Sales reports provide you with a detailed table of your business metrics. This allows you to sort your data the way you’d like.
To view sales reports, head to Metrics and select Reporting:
You can download a CSV copy of your report to use how you need it.