Here's how Proposify works when you send proposals to your clients:
- Send. You send out your proposal through Proposify, so your client gets an email with a button to view the proposal. You can customize the design and content of the email or paste the link into your own email tool and send it from there.
- View. When they click the button it opens their web browser and loads the proposal. You can use your own domain (URL) so they don't see proposify.com in the URL.
- Interact. In the preview your client can click on a section in the table of contents, leave comments on specific sections, select optional fees, select how much of something they want to buy, watch a video, and download a PDF.
- Customize. You can customize what clients are able to do in the preview. You can turn off the total price, the accept/decline buttons, the PDF download, and commenting ability, either account wide or on a proposal-by-proposal basis. You can even lock down proposals with a password.
- If you've added a signature to your proposal the client will need to sign in order to accept the proposal.
- Clients can open your proposal on their phone or tablet.